Teaching as an Art



photo via www.siscbd.com

Art is a way of expression. We usually see its representation in a visual form such as painting or sculpture. Such works are appreciated for their beauty or emotional power to captivate us. 

As I am taking up this course, I can say that teaching is also an art. Most of us know that art requires process to be able to produce  such masterpiece. This is also the same with teaching for me. In order to be a masterpiece, (effective) you should experience process to hone your abilities as an individual. 

My cooperating teacher can be a good example of this scenario. She experienced various things in order to be an effective and seasoned faculty member in her school. With this, she's able to express beauty, emotional power and also touch lives of her students. 

I will also be an educator in the near future and I want to teach in the way that I can express my finesse in my profession. I want to captivate and touch the lives of my students.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Educational System: (Rafael L. Lazatin Memorial High School)

Educational Philosophy (An essentialist)

"TEACHING" (ONE OF THE MOST STRESSFUL BUT FULFILLING CAREER)